Terms & Conditions
When placing an order online, customers are asked to acknowledge agreement with the following Terms and Conditions Return Policy:
We do not accept returns of the following material and products:
- Drilled or taped products
- Stainless steel corner guards other than Ready to Roll program qualifying material
- Aluminum corner guards
- Cut to size material less than stock 8'
- Rub rail strips
- Any material shipped 6 months or more prior to request date
- Non-standard wall covering sheets and rolled wall covering
- Wood products
- Custom run, custom colored profiles
- Any shortages or damages should be noted on the delivery receipt or bill of lading and reported to WGDC customer service at (877) 943-6826.
Written authorization must be obtained for ALL returns.
If authorization is approved a 40% restocking fee of the original material invoice will apply and customer pays the return freight either via Call Tag issued by Wallguard.com and deducted from the credit amount or sent back using the carrier of your choice with the RMA # clearly marked on the package/s.
If your material qualifies and is approved for return (with an RMA number issued by one of our customer service representatives):
- Any material received after 90 days of the Return Material Authorization date of issue will be considered invalid and the material will be refused.
- All returned material will be inspected by Quality Assurance for damages. Credit will not be issued for damaged or missing pieces.
Wallguard.com is not responsible for return freight charges.